6. "They are like pythons in the jungle. The smallest child can crush a python egg. But let the snake hatch and grow and the python with squeeze and devour the child."
- Richard Paul Evans, Hunt for Jade Dragon
7. "(If you’re not at all interested in performance, shouldn’t you be in the Python room down the hall?)"
- Scott Meyers, Effective Modern C++: 42 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14
9. "The rainbow began to appear, and sometimes two rainbows, like a mother and her daughter, the one young and beautiful, and the other an old and faint shadow. The rainbow was called the python of the sky."
- Quote by Chinua Achebe