1. "Rat-a-tat-tat." "Quack.""
- Quote by Kate Angell
2. "minister, the physician."
- Stephan Talty, Operation Cowboy: The Secret American Mission to Save the World's Most Beautiful Horses in the Last Days of World War II
6. "One physician may gravely exaggerate an illness and give up hope altogether. Another may ignorantly declare that there is no illness and that no treatment is necessary, thus deceiving the patient with false consolation. You may call the first one pessimistic and the second one optimistic. Both are equally dangerous."
- Quote by Walpola Rahula
8. "The best physician is also a philosopher"
- Quote by Galen
10. "The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease."
- Quote by William Osler