1. "He used deliberation as others use quickness of repartee."
- Quote by Agatha Christie
5. "Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct from ability, which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended."
- Quote by Alfred North Whitehead
7. "The power of doing any thing with quickness is always much prized by the possessor, and often without any attention to the imperfection of the performance. - Mr Darcy"
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
9. "Intuitives tend to define intelligence as quickness of understanding and so prejudge the case in their own favor, for intuition is very quick."
- Isabel Briggs Myers, Gifts Differing: Understanding Personality Type