5. "The most essential gift for a good writer is a built-in, shock-proof, shit detector. This is the writer's radar and all great writers have had it."
- Quote by Ernest Hemingway
6. "A great writer picks up on those things that matter. It’s almost like their radar is attuned to the most significant moments."
- Quote by Alain de Botton
8. "Faith is like radar that sees through the fog -- the reality of things at a distance that the human eye cannot see."
- Quote by Corrie ten Boom
10. "Fuck the weather forecasters and their predictions. With magic, he’d just turned their Doppler radar upside down. Sapphire Phelan (Being Familiar With a Witch)"
- Quote by Sapphire Phelan