1. "We want recognition, not accomplishment."
- Gavin de Becker, The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
3. "Freedom is the recognition of contingency."
- Quote by Richard M. Rorty
4. "Recognition is famously a passage from ignorance to knowledge."
- Amitav Ghosh, The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the Unthinkable
7. "Admiration, n.: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves."
- Quote by Ambrose Bierce
10. "What counts in evangelism is not cognition, but recognition. Can"
- Leonard Sweet, Nudge: Awakening Each Other to the God Who's Already There