1. "Reverence invites Revelation"
- Quote by Boyd K. Packer
4. "If a man loses his reverence for any part of life, he will lose his reverence for all of life."
- Quote by Albert Schweitzer
6. "Functionalism is lethal when it is not balanced by a sense of reverence. Without reverence, there is no sense of presence or wonder."
- John O'Donohue, Eternal Echoes: Celtic Reflections on Our Yearning to Belong
9. "Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings."
- Quote by Oprah Winfrey
10. "Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence."
- Quote by Henry David Thoreau