1. "An evil man threw tobacco in the macaque-rhesus eyes.' Oleg was struck dumb. Up to then he had been strolling along smiling with knowing condescension, but now he felt like yelling and roaring across the whole zoo, as though the tobacco had been thrown into his own eyes. 'Why?' Thrown into its eyes, just like that! 'Why? It's senseless! Why?'" - Kostoglotov"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Cancer Ward
3. "process mattered more than analysis—by a factor of six."
- Chip Heath, Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work
4. "Your intuitive factor is what picks up other peoples vibration"
- Quote by Bob Proctor
6. "Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude."
- Quote by William James
7. "With torture ,as with making love, foreplay is the all important factor"
- Quote by Jeffrey Archer
8. "We are the decisive factor in the affairs of the universe."
- Quote by Derek Prince
10. "Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling objects."
- Quote by Dave Barry