3. "Their hearts, lost in thought, slowly tick away time. When we pass each other on the road, we listen to the rhythm of each other's breathing, and sense the way the other person is ticking away the moments."
- Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
4. "They are spending plenty of time and money on the road, but they never spent enough of themselves to begin with. Thus, their experience of travel has a diminished sense of value."
- Rolf Potts, Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel
5. "the road is life"
- Quote by Jack Kerouac
10. "...For action has no sense. It merely binds one to existence. All existence, however, has no sense. Evil is interpreted as that which leads to irrationalism: to the affirmation of means whose end is denied. A road to nonentity is the desideratum, hence all emotional impulses are regarded with horror."
- Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche