Safeguard Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
3. "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
Quote by Abraham Lincoln
5. "One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship."
George Orwell, 1984
6. "Of course, the aim of a constitutional democracy is to safeguard the rights of the minority and avoid the tyranny of the majority. (p. 102)"
Cornel West, Race Matters
8. "What was it but a figure of darkness whose sole care had been to safeguard the rising of a star. And that was Jean Valjean's secret."
Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
9. "But sometimes, that depth of need—to save, to protect—can become a blinding fervor, one that destroys the very thing it thinks to safeguard."
Nalini Singh, Blaze of Memory