3. "Life is for service."
- Fred Rogers, Life's Journeys According to Mister Rogers: Things to Remember Along the Way
4. "service, which would relay messages to his mother. Ron Wayne drew a logo, using the ornate line-drawing style of Victorian illustrated fiction, that featured Newton sitting under a tree framed by a quote from Wordsworth: A mind forever voyaging through strange seas of thought, alone. It was a rather odd motto, one that fit Wayne’s self-image more than Apple Computer. Perhaps"
- Walter Isaacson, Steve Jobs
8. "the sounds of training Secret Service agents and Secret Service"
- Ronald Kessler, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents
10. "may occasionally pay lip-service to their value, but it ultimately has no real use for artists, dancers, poets, self-sufficient farmers, tree lovers, devoted followers of what it views as non-materialist cults — Christian or otherwise — handicraft workers, makers of their own beer, or, for that matter, stay-at-home moms and dads, all of whom, when they endure at all, do so at the margins and on the periphery of the social economy."
- John Taylor Gatto, Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling