1. "It doesn't matter the size of the dog in the fight, rather the size of the fight in the dog."
- Quote by Mark Twain
2. "It is not the size of our problems but the size of our God that matters most."
- Dillon Burroughs, Hunger No More: A 1-Year Devotional Journey Through the Psalms
3. "The size of one’s house might bear a relationship to the size of one’s opinion of oneself, but it had nothing to do with one’s real worth."
- Alexander McCall Smith, The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine
4. "It is a fundamental denial of your humanity to narrow the size of your life to the size of your own existence,"
- Paul David Tripp, A Quest for More: Living for Something Bigger than You
6. "Don't measure the size of the mountain; talk to the One who can move it."
- Quote by Max Lucado
7. "Consider the size of a company if you expect it to profit from a specific product."
- Peter Lynch, One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In
9. "Sunny’s eyes widened at the size of his erection. She’d always thought it was a line of baloney that size didn’t matter and it was all in knowing what to do with it."
- Jennifer LaBrecque, The Big Heat (Big