Skin Deep Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
2. "I feel all shadows of the universe multiplied deep inside my skin."
Quote by Virginia Woolf
4. "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone."
Quote by Dorothy Parker
6. "Beauty is but skin deep, ugly to the bone. And when beauty fades away, ugly claims its own."
Dorothy West, The Wedding
7. "Comparatively, tattooing is not the hideous custom which it is called. It is not barbarous merely because the printing is skin-deep and unalterable."
Henry David Thoreau, Walden
8. "He was in my nose, my mouth, on my skin, inside my cells, deep in the marrow of my bones. Just then, he was everything to me."
Gena Showalter, Twice as Hot
10. "Janet awoke to the delicious sensation of Jack’s callused hand sliding over the bare skin of her ass. Good morning, angel. His voice was deep and sleepy."
Pamela Clare, Soul Deep