3. "Beneath had his arm slung around a woman’s neck. She had a dye job from the planet Bad Bottle and basically looked like the type of woman who might go for a tattoo-infested skinhead—or to say the same thing in a slightly different way, she looked like a regular on the Jerry Springer show. Both"
- Harlan Coben, Back Spin
4. "Hairlessness is an aggressive stance, and implies a lack of vanity and disdain for luxury. It implies a state of war. A French-style waxing job or pubic 'landing strip' is like the so-called mohawk haircut favored by the Pawnee tribe and used in times of war by Cossacks, airborne troops, and the like. The 'Brazilian' wax job is the full skinhead."
- Ian F. Svenonius, Censorship Now!!
5. "The longing for a repetition of Nazi barbarism, with its racism and contempt for humanity, is being openly expressed on the streets, among cronies in pubs, on the radio and television, the article observed. Skinhead youths would not be rampaging, it pointed out, if they did not feel backed by the prejudices and resentments of the silent majority."
- Peter Wyden, The Hitler Virus: The Insidious Legacy of Adolph Hitler