Snow Fall Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
1. "We started dying before the snow, and like the snow, we continued to fall."
Louise Erdrich, Tracks
3. "One would say, to see all these snow-flakes fall, that there was a plague of white butterflies in heaven."
Quote by Victor Hugo
7. "Then he smiled. I shall always remember that smile. What world did it come from? Heavy snow continued to fall over the corpses."
Elie Wiesel, Night
9. "But pleasures are like poppies spread, You seize the flower, it's bloom is shed; Or, like the snow-fall in the river, A moment white, then melts forever."
Robert Burns, Tam O'Shanter
10. "There was something peaceful about an untouched fall of snow. Like being in another world, where nothing can go wrong. Because nothing can find you."
Catherine Ryan Hyde, Worthy