1. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,"
- Michio Kaku, The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand
2. "I have written a wicked book, and feel spotless as the lamb."
- Quote by Herman Melville
4. "No matter what your past has been you have a spotless future."
- Dan Clark, The Art of Significance: Achieving the Level Beyond Success
5. "How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d"
- Alexander Pope, Eloisa to Abelard
6. "Life is grace. Sleep is forgiveness. The night absolves. Darkness wipes the slate clean, not spotless to be sure, but clean enough for another day's chalking."
- Frederick Buechner, The Alphabet of Grace
8. "If the metaphors in everyday speech are a clue, then all of us associate blankness with virtue rather than with nothingness. Think of the moral connotations of the adjectives: clean, fair, immaculate, lily-white, pure, spotless, unmarred and unsullied."
- Steven Pinker, The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature
9. "evening: a spotless record, knowledge, stimulating conversation—but he had no love. She had nothing to offer Christ that evening but a terrible record. She was almost assuredly illiterate, and she couldn’t talk for crying. But she had love."
- Beth Moore, Whispers of Hope: 10 Weeks of Devotional Prayer