2. "The word "superstar" is an ilusion"
- Quote by Bruce Lee
6. "Marvin Gaye Music superstar Marvin Gaye was shot to death by his father. In court the father said, This is probably the worst thing I’ve ever done. Probably??????"
- Joan Rivers, I Hate Everyone...Starting with Me
7. "To be a superstar, you must do something exceptional. Not just survive the Dip, but use the Dip as an opportunity to create something so extraordinary that people can’t help but talk about it, recommend it, and, yes, choose it."
- Seth Godin, The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit
8. "In his first year at Intel he met some superstar Russian software designers who worked under contract for the chipmaker, and he realized that they could be an important resource for him."
- John Markoff, Machines of Loving Grace: The Quest for Common Ground Between Humans and Robots
9. "From where I stood it was a pose that collapsed many periods in her life into one: mother and lover, big sister, best friend, superstar and diplomat, billionaire and street kid, foolish girl and woman of substance."
- Zadie Smith, Swing Time
10. "NBA superstar David Robinson remarked, I think any player will tell you that individual accomplishments help your ego, but if you don’t win, it makes for a very, very long season. It counts more that the team has played well."
- John C. Maxwell, The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork: Embrace Them and Empower Your Team