1. " M.O.A. I. doth sway my life."
- William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night
2. "...you may be able to sway people's heads. But you can't sway their hearts."
- Sophie Kinsella, Twenties Girl
3. "Pause awhile, And let my counsel sway you."
- William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing
4. "Superficial and emotional subject might sway undecided voters."
- Harold Holzer, Lincoln and the Power of the Press: The War for Public Opinion
5. "The critical lessons in life hold sway whether you like it or not."
- Sue Grafton, V is for Vengeance
6. "For better or worse, intelligence can come to nothing when the emotions hold sway."
- Daniel Goleman, Emotional Intelligence: 10th Anniversary Edition
7. "Which shall to all our nights and days to come Give solely sovereign sway and masterdom."
- William Shakespeare, Macbeth
8. "While public opinion might sway back and forth, right and wrong do not."
- Andy Andrews, The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
9. "He trusted the cosmos – but not necessarily the powers that held sway on earth."
- Philip Zaleski, The Fellowship: The Literary Lives of the Inklings: J.R.R. Tolkien
10. "Dear; you do not understand. Down music-haunted halls we bow and sway..."
- Quote by Winifred Holtby