1. "Claire stepped over a graveyard of cigarette butts as she followed him. The alley was T-shaped, intersecting with another service alley for the restaurants and shops. Hardly"
- Karin Slaughter, Pretty Girls
2. "This polymath thinker is what IDEO’s Tim Brown has called a T-Shaped Person. T-shaped people have innate technical skills, along with empathy, curiosity, and great observational skills. They have a principle skill that describes the vertical leg of the ‘T’—they’re mechanical engineers or industrial designers. But they are so empathetic that they can branch out into other skills, such as anthropology, and do them as well."
- Andrew Jones, The Fifth Age of Work: How Companies Can Redesign Work to Become More Innovative in a Cloud Economy
3. "There is a notion in Britain of a T-shaped designer, Milton said, one with depth of discipline in a single area but also a breadth of empathy for other areas of design."
- Leander Kahney, Jony Ive: The Genius Behind Apple's Greatest Products
4. "She was like a wound beneath an old bandage, and he had grown more used to the bandage."
- Quote by Mitch Albom
7. "Murdered? Somebody murdered him? Palmer was agog. A thin, soft man with a pitted nose and a bald, bumpy egg-shaped head dotted with dime-sized freckles, he was wearing jeans and a T-shirt that said, NSA, Our Customer Service Pledge: You Talk, We Listen."
- John Sandford, Extreme Prey