2. "You cannot tailor-make your situations in life, but you can tailor-make your attitude to fit those situations. ~ Zig Ziglar,"
- Mary Hunt, Debt-Proof Living: The Complete Guide to Living Financially Free
5. "Know what your listeners care about, so you can tailor your communication to them."
- Chip Heath, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
6. "If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor."
- Quote by Ludwig Boltzmann
7. "Our service programming teams view themselves as partners in evangelism with our members and regular attendees. Does that mean we tailor the content to non-Christians? Nope. We tailor the experience to non-Christians. There’s a big difference."
- Andy Stanley, Deep and Wide: Creating Churches Unchurched People Love to Attend