1. "Easy is tasteless and bland"
- Kim Harrison, The Undead Pool
2. "Oh, this age! How tasteless and ill-bred it is."
- Quote by Catullus
3. "I'm tired of eating your family's lousy, tasteless recipes," Dad said. "Tasteless recipes? My grandmother's rolling in her grave!" "It's from indigestion."
- Neal Shusterman, The Schwa Was Here
4. "I’m losing my taste for everything, including even my taste for finding everything tasteless."
- Quote by Fernando Pessoa
5. "Inject a few raisins of conversation into the tasteless dough of existence"
- O. Henry, Selected Stories
6. "Racket beer, sonny, he said sadly. Tasteless as a roadhouse blonde. (Spanish Blood)"
- Raymond Chandler, The Simple Art of Murder
7. "those for whom prophetic doctrine is tasteless ought to be thought of as lacking taste buds."
- John Calvin, Institutes of the Christian Religion
8. "...Life without sinning was like food without salt, pure but tasteless."
- Sharon Kay Penman, When Christ and His Saints Slept
9. "beautiful December grapes, blue as plums, every grape a little skinful of sweet, tasteless water"
- Colette, The Vagabond
10. "While we are aiming at clear ideas, the food gets cold and tasteless"
- Quote by Johann Georg Hamann