Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. the shoreward tendency of the current
2. the trend of the stock market
Dan B. Allender, Healing the Wounded Heart: The Heartache of Sexual Abuse and the Hope of Transformation
H. Porter Abbott, The Cambridge Introduction to Narrative
3. "Americans’ fatal tendency of disunion."
Sarah Vowell, Lafayette in the Somewhat United States
4. "the middle child’s classic tendency to withdraw."
Megan Marshall, The Peabody Sisters
5. "I´m a Marxist, all right, Groucho tendency, and a Leninist, Lennon tendency"
Fernando Arrabal, The Tower Struck by Lightning
6. "It is a human tendency to become what you attack."
Scott Adams, God's Debris: A Thought Experiment
7. "People in chains had a tendency to look guilty."
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
8. "Grace liberates us. Our tendency toward performance imprisons us."
Lee Strobel, The Case for Grace: A Journalist Explores the Evidence of Transformed Lives
9. "Facts have a tendency to obscure the truth."
Amos Oz, A Tale of Love and Darkness
10. "The tendency to lie is one thing; lying is another."
Ambrose Bierce, The Collected Works of Ambrose Bierce