1. "You are an unusual, brilliant child who has not seen enough of life to grasp the full measure of human stupidity."
- Quote by Ayn Rand
4. "Why is the measure of love, loss?"
- Quote by Jeanette Winterson
5. "The measure of civilized behavior is compassion."
- Paul Theroux, Dark Star Safari: Overland from Cairo to Cape Town
6. "Action is the real measure of intelligence."
- Quote by Napoleon Hill
8. "The measure of your solitude is the measure of your capacity for communion."
- Henri J.M. Nouwen, The Genesee Diary: Report from a Trappist Monastery
9. "The Full Measure of a man is not to be found in the man himself, but in the colors and textures that come alive in others because of him."
- Quote by Albert Schweitzer