3. "The question becomes not just how to accumulate more, but how to covet less."
- Shane Claiborne, Jesus for President: Politics for Ordinary Radicals
7. "If it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul."
- Quote by William Shakespeare
8. "It is by the activity of our passions, that our reason improves: we covet knowledge merely because we covet enjoyment, and it is impossible to conceive why a man exempt from fears and desires should take the trouble to reason."
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau, A Discourse Upon the Origin and the Foundation Of The Inequality Among Mankind
10. "Compliment but do not covet."
- Quote by Christopher Moore