3. "A badulaque, said Espinoza, is someone of no consequence. It’s a word that can also be applied to fools, but there are fools of consequence, and badulaque applies only to fools of no consequence."
- Roberto Bolaño, 2666: A Novel
6. "Regard every no as a not today and a step closer to yes."
- Jay Conrad Levinson, Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
10. "As James Madison explained, the Constitution is of no more consequence than the paper on which it is written, unless it be stamped with the approbation of those to whom it is addressed … THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES."
- Jill Lepore, Book of Ages: The Life and Opinions of Jane Franklin