1. "An empty mind is easy to feed."
- Quote by Stephen Richards
3. "From politics, it was an easy step to silence"
- Quote by Jane Austen
6. "For every failure, there's an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour."
- Quote by Mary Kay Ash
7. "I've had nothing yet,'Alice repilied in an offended tone, 'so I can't takr more.' 'You mean you can't take less.' said the Hatter: ' it's very easy to take more than nothing."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass
8. "He smiled, thinking that for just an instant, it was easy to imagine they were still married, both of them on the same team, both of them still in love. Except, of course, that they weren't."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
9. "the psychological need to believe that others take you as seriously as you take yourself. There is nothing particularly wrong with it, as psychological needs go, but yet of course we should always remember that a deep need for anything from other people makes us easy pickings."
- David Foster Wallace, Brief Interviews with Hideous Men
10. "Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage: it can be delightful."
- Quote by George Bernard Shaw