2. "I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment’s would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress."
- Quote by Ronald Reagan
3. "Drones are a tool, not a policy. The policy is assassination. While every president since Gerald Ford has upheld an executive order banning assassinations by U.S. personnel, Congress has avoided legislating the issue or even defining the word assassination."
- Jeremy Scahill, The Assassination Complex: Inside the Government's Secret Drone Warfare Program
4. "Teaching students the evidence for and against Darwinism is not the same as teaching intelligent design. The U.S. Congress has officially endorsed teaching students 'the full range of scientific views' about Darwinian evolution."
- Jonathan Wells, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design
5. "All this militarization began in the 1990s when Congress, sidestepping the 1878 Posse Comitatus Law that prohibits the U.S. military from policing the American public, authorized a military transfer program to aid local police against well-armed drug gangs."
- Jim Marrs, Population Control: How Corporate Owners Are Killing Us
6. "to Congress for"
- Jon Meacham, Destiny and Power: The American Odyssey of George Herbert Walker Bush
8. "My travels took me as far north as Thorsminde, Denmark (in February no less); as far south as Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia; as far west as the Hoover Library at Stanford University; and to various points east, including the always amazing Library of Congress and the U.S. National Archives, and equally enticing archives in London, Liverpool, and Cambridge."
- Erik Larson, Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania