- Stephen P. Halbrook, The Founders' Second Amendment: Origins of the Right to Bear Arms
2. "The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects against self-incrimination,"
- John Grisham, The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town
4. "Jackson read the Indian treaties in much the same way that Democrats and progressives today read the U.S. Constitution. They care little about what it says; they interpret it to mean what they want it to mean. Jackson"
- Dinesh D'Souza, Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
5. "In the U.S. Constitution there was a category of creatures called three-fifth humans—the enslaved population. They weren’t considered persons. And in fact women were barely considered persons, so they didn’t have rights."
- Noam Chomsky, Occupy
6. "Let me frame the issue for you—does the active sex life of an unmarried federal judge qualify as impeachable conduct within the meaning of Article III of the U.S. Constitution?"
- Lisa Scottoline, Dirty Blonde
7. "Obama’s judges share his contempt for the original meaning of the Constitution. He has long seen the U.S. Constitution as an obstacle to what he considers progress. In a 2001 interview that surfaced during the 2008 presidential campaign, he made this very clear: the Supreme Court under Justice Earl Warren had failed to break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, Obama told the host of a radio show."
- Phyllis Schlafly, No Higher Power: Obama's War on Religious Freedom
8. "A June 2015 poll of Muslims living in the United States by the Center for Security Policy showed that a shocking number (51 percent) seek to embrace sharia over the U.S. Constitution. In addition, nearly one in four of Muslims polled believed that it is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed. One in five respondents agreed that the use of violence is justified in order to make shariah the law of the land in this country while only 39 percent believed that Muslims in the U.S. should be subjected to American courts. If, as the Pew Research Center estimates, there are approximately 3 million Muslims in America, that translates to roughly half a million U.S. Muslims who believe acts of terror and murder are legitimate tools in order to replace the U.S. Constitution with sharia law."
- Glenn Beck, It IS About Islam: Exposing the Truth About ISIS
9. "Only citizens familiar with their city as both symbolic and practical territory, able to come together on foot and accustomed to walking about their city, can revolt. Few remember that the right of the people peaceably to assemble is listed in the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, along with freedom of the press, of speech, and of religion, as critical to a democracy."
- Rebecca Solnit, Wanderlust: A History of Walking
10. "Allowing Islamic Sharia law into the constitutions of the U.S-created Islamic (!) Republic of Afghanistan and Republic of Iraq in 2004 and 2005 was as foolhardy as it would have been to write emperor-worship and Shinto militarism into Japan's 1946 constitution."
- Quote by Robert Spencer