Ubbelohdes Apparatus Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
2. "Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think."
Quote by Ambrose Bierce
6. "Like many Eastern European gangsters, he had been an official in the state security apparatus until the Communist regime collapsed."
Massimo Carlotto, Bandit Love
7. "Scientists require apparatus, but mathists splendidly require only writing tools and erasers. Better, philosophers do not even need erasers"
Gregory Benford, Foundation's Fear
8. "Astonishingly, we are saved not by a special apparatus known as religion, but by the quality of our everyday relations with one another."
Terry Eagleton, Reason
10. "Computers had their origin in military cryptography—in a sense, every computer game represents the commandeering of a military code-breaking apparatus for purposes of human expression."
Austin Grossman, You