2. "I'm everyone everywhere with you without you unbound set free in limbo lost at sea."
- Quote by Bryan Lee O'Malley
3. "In the stillness of the mind, I saw myself as I am: unbound."
- Quote by Nisargadatta Maharaj
4. "We bind ourselves to each other in times of strength so that in moments of weakness we do not become unbound."
- Ruth Haley Barton, Pursuing God's Will Together: A Discernment Practice for Leadership Groups
7. "Getting completely lost, coming unstrung and unbound, arriving at unknown and unexpected places, is, for me, a critical part of writing."
- Louise DeSalvo, The Art of Slow Writing: Reflections on Time
8. "Psychological motivation is the desire to change relations between two points, and so psychology is the study of equations with two unbound variables. ("America: Three Audiences")"
- William S. Wilson, Why I Don't Write Like Franz Kafka
9. "Death is an opportunity to shed all guilt; to step away from the dogma and contrivances of mankind; and to finally be unbound from all hindrances to knowledge."
- Quote by Duane Hewitt
10. "Only a person with a Best Seller mind can write Best Sellers; and only someone with a mind like Shelley's can write Prometheus Unbound. The deliberate forger has little chance with his contemporaries and none at all with posterity."
- Quote by Aldous Huxley