2. "A moment or an eternity—did it matter? Life, undefeated, existed and could exist."
- Quote by Ayn Rand
3. "Everything about him was old except his eyes and they were the same color as the sea and were cheerful and undefeated."
- Quote by Ernest Hemingway
4. "The first time I managed to pick up a basketball I knew I was destined to lead the UK to another National championship. ... Even now, so many years later, I still believe Kentucky will go undefeated in March & win everything."
- Quote by Hunter S. Thompson
5. "And right action is freedom from past and future also. For most of us, this is the aim never to be realized. Who are only undefeated because we have gone on trying. "The Dry Salvages"
- Quote by T.S. Eliot
6. "Hornergy' is Zen's term for the indomitable athletic edge powered by sexual restraint. The basketball, baseball and football teams haven't had a winning season in years. The table-tennis team, however, is undefeated."
- Megan McCafferty, Bumped
7. "In a creation populated with free agents, God doesn't always get what he wants. Augustine and the church tradition that followed him were simply mistaken when they insisted that "the will of the omnipotent is always undefeated." Because God desires a creation in which love is a reality, he allows his will to be defeated to some extent."
- Gregory A. Boyd, Is God to Blame?: Moving Beyond Pat Answers to the Problem of Evil
8. "The thing that really testifies for God and for the people of God in the long run is steady perseverance, even when the work cannot be seen by others. And the only way to live an undefeated life is to live looking to God. Ask God to keep the eyes of your spirit open to the risen Christ, and it will be impossible for drudgery to discourage you."
- Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest: Traditional Updated Edition
9. "There is a paradox at the core of penology, and from it derives the thousand ills and afflictions of the prison system. It is that not only the worst of the young are sent to prison, but the best—that is, the proudest, the bravest, the most daring, the most enterprising and the most undefeated of the poor. There starts the horror. —Norman Mailer’s introduction to In the Belly of the Beast by Jack Henry Abbott No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man."
- Stephen Hunter, Dirty White Boys
10. "1812: Backed by Rothschild money, and Nathan Mayer Rothschild’s orders, the British declare war on the United States. The Rothschilds’ plan is to cause the United States to build up such a debt in fighting this war that they have no option but to surrender to the British and allow the charter for the Rothschild owned First Bank of the United States to be renewed. However, as the British are still busy fighting Napoleon, they are unable to mount much of an assault and the war ends in 1814 with America undefeated."
- Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, The Synagogue Of Satan - Updated