2. "He paused, then, on a whim, arranged the unconscious Falleen in an undignified postion"
- Quote by Christie Golden
3. "first reaction to the indescribable, stupid, and undignified procedure required for procreation had been disappointment..."
- Quote by Dave Duncan
6. "The goose-step has always seemed to me to be an outlandish exhibition of the human being in his most undignified and stupid state."
- William L. Shirer, Berlin Diary: The Journal of a Foreign Correspondent 1934-41
7. "She wished she could help David to seem more legitimate. She wished she could do something to keep everything from being so undignified. Life seemed so uselessly extravagant."
- Zelda Fitzgerald, Save Me the Waltz
8. "To these old hands, rock and roll sounded like musical illiteracy, the undignified, untutored keenings of woebegone Negroes, hicks, and juvenile delinquents."
- Joel Selvin, Here Comes the Night: The Dark Soul of Bert Berns and the Dirty Business of Rhythm and Blues
9. "The tarps Ken Weinrich's crew used has yellow and royal blue stripes, not unlike those for a circus, and this had lent a festive yet undignified mood to the proceedings."
- Curtis Sittenfeld, Eligible: A Modern Retelling of Pride and Prejudice