1. his unwillingness to cooperate vetoed every proposal I made
2. in spite of our warnings he plowed ahead with the involuntariness of an automaton
1. "Many people live in the waiting room, not because of God’s unwillingness to promote, but because of their unwillingness to be faithful in their current life situation."
- T.D. Jakes, When Power Meets Potential: Unlocking God's Purpose in Your Life
3. "If there’s a single trait common to all Savannahians, it’s their love of money and their unwillingness to spend it."
- John Berendt, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: A Savannah Story
4. "The enemy of development is this pain phobia - the unwillingness to do a tiny bit of suffering."
- Bruce Lee, Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee's Wisdom for Daily Living
5. "petition to be excused from the said service, upon pretence of unwillingness to force the consciences, or destroy the liberties and lives of an innocent people."
- Jonathan Swift, Gulliver's Travels
7. "They say we are punished not for the sin but by the sin, and I began to feel punished by my unwillingness to forgive."
- Anne Lamott, Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace
10. "What keeps so many people back is simply unwillingness to pay the price, to make the exertion, the effort to sacrifice their ease and comfort."
- Quote by Orison Swett Marden