- Cal Newport, Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
3. "• Besides fixed assets, an industrial company needs to manage working capital efficiently."
- Pat Dorsey, The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing: Morningstar's Guide to Building Wealth and Winning in the Market
4. "companies that tie up very little extra working capital with incremental sales tend to be more attractive."
- Lawrence A. Cunningham, Quality Investing: Owning the best companies for the long term
5. "The First Control Trap In which I introduce the first control trap, which warns that it’s dangerous to pursue more control in your working life before you have career capital to offer in exchange. Jane’s"
- Cal Newport, So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
9. "risk, reward, control, and capital."
- Andrew J. Sherman, Raising Capital: Get the Money You Need to Grow Your Business