1. too upset to say anything
2. spent many disquieted moments
3. distressed about her son's leaving home
4. lapsed into disturbed sleep
5. worried parents
6. a worried frown
7. one last worried check of the sleeping children
3. "I’m not worried about it."
- Joel Osteen, The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today
7. "I bet you're worried. I was worried. I was worried about vaginas. I was worried about what we think about vaginas, and even more worried that we don't think about them."
- Eve Ensler, The Vagina Monologues
10. "Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
- Quote by Dale Carnegie