3. "Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a huge yacht that sails right next to it."
- Quote by David Lee Roth
4. "Bring out... The Comfy Chair!!!!"
- Quote by Graham Chapman
7. "my yacht. I don’t mind going for a coupla hours’ cruise. I’ll even lend you that book so you’ll have something to read on the revenue"
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, Flappers and Philosophers: The Original 1920 Edition
8. "She was built with curves like the hull of a racing yacht, and you missed none of it with that wool jersey."
- Quote by Ernest Hemingway
10. "It wasn't a beautiful face. But it was a nice face. It wasn't a face that could launch a thousand ships. Maybe two ships and a small yacht."
- Quote by Grant Naylor