1. "Yahweh, identified as Enlil."
- Jim Marrs, Our Occulted History: Do the Global Elite Conceal Ancient Aliens?
4. "Arise, 0 Yahweh; Judge the earth! May you take possession of all the nations!"
- Gerald R. McDermott, God's Rivals: Why Has God Allowed Different Religions? Insights from the Bible and the Early Church
5. "Her loyalty to Yahweh prompts her to challenge the religious status quo and lead others into a whole new realm of allegiance to Yahweh that carries early hints of the teachings of Jesus."
- Carolyn Custis James, The Gospel of Ruth: Loving God Enough to Break the Rules
6. "I will sing to Yahweh, for he has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider he has thrown into the sea. Yahweh is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my god, and I will praise him, my father’s god, and I will exalt him. Then Rahab turned back and faced Caleb again, and recited, Yahweh is a man of war; Yahweh is his name."
- Brian Godawa, Caleb Vigilant
7. "Yahweh says to my Lord Adonai: Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool. Yahweh sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule in the midst of your enemies! Yahweh is at your right hand; he will shatter kings on the day of his wrath. He will execute judgment among the nations, filling them with corpses. A Psalm of David"
- Brian Godawa, Jesus Triumphant
8. "Scholar Michael S. Heiser has pointed out that the Hebrew word Elohim was more of a reference to a plane of existence than to a substance of being. In this way, Yahweh was Elohim, but no other elohim was Yahweh. Yahweh is incomparably THE Elohim of elohim (Deut. 10:17)."
- Brian Godawa, Noah Primeval
9. "Premise one: If Yahweh Elohim is all-powerful he could destroy evil. Premise two: If Yahweh Elohim is all-loving he would destroy evil. Premise three: Evil is not destroyed. Conclusion: Yahweh Elohim is either unable or unwilling to destroy evil. Now it was Enoch’s turn to pause for dramatic effect. He milked it with relish."
- Brian Godawa, Enoch Primordial
10. "2:10 Canta y alégrate, hija de Sión; porque he aquí vengo, y moraré en medio de ti, ha dicho Yahweh. 2:11 Y se unirán muchas naciones a Yahweh en aquel día, y me serán por pueblo, y moraré en medio de ti; y entonces conocerás que Yahweh de los ejércitos me ha enviado a ti. 2:12 Y Yahweh poseerá a Judá su heredad en la tierra santa, y escogerá aún a Jerusalem. 2:13 Calle toda carne delante de Yahweh, porque él se ha despertado de su santa morada. Zacariah"
- José Álvarez, Biblia Reina Valera Restaurada 2016