1. "Frank spoke in a slightly rapturous tone. I was in Tibet, meditating with a group of very old, very psychically powerful monks. All we’d had to eat or drink for days was yak butter tea. Was"
- Richard Kadrey, The Everything Box
4. "The path to wisdom does, in fact, begin with a single step. Where people go wrong is in ignoring all the thousands of other steps that come after it. They make the single step of deciding to become one with the universe and for some reason forget to take the logical next step of living for seventy years on a mountain and a daily bowl of rice and yak butter tea that would give it any meaning. While evidence says that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, they're probably all on first steps."
- Quote by Terry Pratchett
5. "Zenciler Küçük Siyah Sambo'yu sevmiyorlar, yak gitsin. Beyazlar Tom Amca'nın Kulübesi'yle ilgili iyi şeyler hissetmezler, yak gitsin. Birisi çıkmış tütün ve akciğer kanseri hakkında bir kitap yazmış. Sigaracılar ağlıyor mu? Yak kitabı. Sükunet, Montag. Huzur, Montag"
- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
6. "Butter is true divinity"
- Quote by Louisa May Alcott
9. "I mostly eat peanut butter sandwiches. Peanut butter and banana, peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter and potato chips, peanut butter and olives, and peanut butter and marshmallow goo. So sue me, I like peanut butter."
- Janet Evanovich, Finger Lickin' Fifteen