1. "Boundaries for good behaviour are essential for all children; as well as socializing the child they show them that the parent cares, whatever syndrome or condition the child may have. I knew Reva had developed some strategies"
- Cathy Glass, Saving Danny
2. "Wouldn't it be lovely, I thought again, if I could wave my magic wand and make every child wanted and cared for, and every parent capable of caring for and loving their child? But practically, all I could do was the best for the children I looked after, and hope I gave them something positive to take with them."
- Cathy Glass, The Saddest Girl in the World
4. "Cathy slowly discovers the terrible childhood Dawn has had; rejected by her parents, left to fend for herself, then subjected to violent treatment by her relatives."
- Cathy Glass, Cut: The True Story of an Abandoned
7. "her footsteps on the stairs. I was expecting"
- Cathy Glass, Girl Alone: Part 2 of 3: Joss came home from school to discover her father's suicide. Angry and hurting