11. "Tranquility, compassion, and wisdom are the components of fearlessness, not power, control, and remaining unaffected."
- Susan Piver, How Not to Be Afraid of Your Own Life: Opening Your Heart to Confidence
14. "Be not Afraid of anything. You will do Marvelous work. it is Fearlessness that brings Heaven even in a moment."
- Quote by Swami Vivekananda
15. "Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It's the mastery of fear. It's about getting up one more time than we fall down."
- Quote by Arianna Huffington
16. "These things will destroy the human race: politics without principle, progress without compassion, wealth without work, learning without silence, religion without fearlessness, and worship without awareness."
- Quote by Anthony de Mello
19. "your voice. You will not panic if you think you are losing an argument or lacking the exact words. The greatest freedom is having nothing to prove. This freedom—fearlessness—can only be produced by the Holy Spirit. When this fearlessness has set in, you know it is the Holy Spirit and not you."
- R.T. Kendall, Holy Fire: A Balanced
20. "Fearlessness is better than a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago."
- Quote by Kevin Crossley-Holland