1. "Perception is the world; the world is perception. In"
- Deepak Chopra, The Book of Secrets: Unlocking the Hidden Dimensions of Your Life
2. "Reality is irrelevant; Perception is everything."
- Quote by Terry Goodkind
3. "My perspective will create my perception"
- Quote by Neale Donald Walsch
4. "Love is an exercise in selective perception"
- Esther Perel, Mating in Captivity: Reconciling the Erotic + the Domestic
6. "Intuition (is) perception via the unconscious"
- Quote by C.G. Jung
8. "You can twist perception, reality won't budge"
- Quote by Neil Peart
9. "perception of causation has a biological foundation."
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
10. "perception shapes priorities, priorities shape people"
- Quote by Ben Thompson